Yao\Dikembe

Anyone else find it amusing that Dikembe is saying that he couldn't understand what Yao said? Dikembe might be the hardest guy to understand in the league. It just amused me.

P.S. - I guess Mutumbo didn't forget how to use his elbows while he was out.

Mutombo had four points and eight rebounds in his second game back from the injured list. It was his first career meeting with Yao, and Mutombo nailed him in the throat with an elbow late in the second quarter when Mutombo got into position to box out.

Yao collapsed to his knees, holding his throat, and Mutombo was whistled for a foul despite his protests.

``I can't believe my elbow can reach his neck,'' Mutombo said. ``I thought I was going to get it between his chest and stomach and box him out. Next thing I knew he was on the floor. I didn't realize that so I told him to ``get up.''

``I hope he understand me,'' Mutombo continued. ``When we went to the other side. I asked him: 'Are you all right?' I don't know what he say.''

Yao did not seem pleased -- either when the elbow hit him or when he discussed it afterward.

``I think his face is a little bit cuter than his elbow,'' Yao said through an interpreter. ``It's something that's not even worth talking about. It's something that even if it was intentional, it did happen. He was penalized for it and I got my two shots. Maybe next time I'll use a little tape.''