The Celtics Beagle Website update

Hi!

Just a note to remind everyone that there's one month left to get your predictions in, so put on the blindfold and pick your numbers!

I've updated the site and changed the wav file for a shorter one, so it'll take a lot less time to load up on your browser.

For those who might just be getting back on the list after the summer, the link at the bottom of this post will take you to the Celtics Beagle Homepage, where I've taken the responsibility of maintaining the predictions list, and added some general Celtics-related stuff. If anyone hasn't guessed, I'm a devoted fan of the Beloved Beagle, so there's ALSO going to be some SNOOPY related stuff--especially this week.

It's interesting to note that even with the uncertainty of the roster moves--mostly what adjective to use to object to them--so far, no one has predicted a losing for the Good Guys. That's a really positive sign.

Just send your predictions to the list like always, and I'll add them to the site. So far, I've been able to get that done within a day of receiving the post. If anyone has suggestions about content for the site, let me know and I'll do what I can. Keep in mind, I'm NOT a professional web beagle.

And now, as promised, the link:
http://users.mfi.net/fluteaphrael/celticsbeagle/celtics.html

have fun, have chocolate
Snoopy the Celtics Beagle