Celts sale

I went to the A-1 Diner for breakfast this morning (great Greek joint in downtown Haverhill) and the headlines screaming through the news box that Gaston(s) had sold the team stopped me in my tracks. My first thought was Where's Larry in all this? Sounds like he'll be tendered some kind of offer - Belkin works with these guys, after all. Wouldn't that be rich?

One article also mentioned that Stephen Pagliuca played freshman basketball at Duke, as a point guard. With that, and Obie's history at the point, I would think they'll do the right thing re: the current PG situation. These aren't just a bunch of numheads.

I'm glad Vin Baker is on our team. I like Shammond Williams and JR Bremer, too.

Looking forward to training camp and trying to sort out all the invitees, esp. the international front-court players.

YEAH!

--Ellie