Re: Public Shares

Sounds like you'll be bought out, but I assume you can
keep the stock certificate as a nice souvenir.

BTW, I saw an article/interview where Hunter S. Thompson
said the only stock he'd ever bought or owned was the
Boston Celtics. I didn't know he was a Celtics fan.

L'e-mail gratuit pas comme les autres.
NOMADE.FR, pourquoi chercher ailleurs ?