misc. Celts news

http://www2.bostonherald.com/news/inside_track/track092520
02.htm
There will also be a big emphasis on safety at Sunday's
Paul Pierce AT&T Broadband Celebrity Challenge at
Lederman Field on the Esplanade. The event, to benefit
Pierce's Truth Fund for disadvantaged youths, will
feature the Celtics co-captain, his teammates and a posse
of celebs competing in events like softball and home-run
hitting. It's open to the public.

And organizers say the day o' fun will be more
``spectator friendly'' than Pierce's celeb-a-thon last
year that attracted the likes of Hollywood It Boy Matt
Damon and ``American Pie'' creampuffs Tara Reid and
Shannon Elizabeth.

``Security is always an issue,'' said one of Paul's
peeps, ``especially in light of the week's events.''

****

http://www.suntimes.com/output/mariotti/cst-spt-jay24.html

Now, the pain is gone--other than the verbal torture he
directs toward Antoine Walker, the blossoming Boston
Celtics All-Star and native Chicagoan who dutifully has
helped his longtime idol get into shape.

"Antoine's nervous about me,'' Jordan says.

"Nah, he's chasing me,'' says Walker, whose team reached
the Eastern Conference finals last May and starts the
season a couple of notches above the Wizards.

L'e-mail gratuit pas comme les autres.
NOMADE.FR, pourquoi chercher ailleurs ?