Re: The Price of Fear

        The only good to come out of this is that Paul courageously survived.
        But my guess is that Hurston, Ragland and Watson will all walk, Paul will
        go on to drive Lance to a padded cell by adding 3.4 additional assists pg
        to his repertoire, and we will never know the truth... no pun intended.>>Eggy

No pun intended, Eggy?  Since when?

Nice that you can mix your little fantasy stories in with a real tragedy and travesty,
with your usual twist at the end.  I'm a little surprised that you didn't include any
tales of gangsta murder from your youth, along with the two rap songs you'd written as
lead singer.

Of course I'm glad Pierce survived the stabbing.  He's going to eventually become a
team-oriented player, and the Celtics can't afford to lose any more top-10 picks, as
Stern & Co. don't seem to consider the death of a team's high scorer to be
compensatable.

As to that padded cell, don't worry; you won't have to share for quite some time yet.