Change of pace--positive content!!

Hi there!

I just fumigated my poor pooter after all the negative commentary, virus
infestations, name calling, e-mail quoting, player and fan bashing stuff.

So I thought I'd write something positive in content, just for fun.

Tammo--thanks for your response.  I understand why you have questions about
the predictions, but I would say this:  the idea is not to say "Ha, you
were wrong!"--after all, every year, most of us ARE wrong on the
predictions.  :>)  It's all in fun.  Some people are analytical, some pick
a number out of a hat.  It's all in fun.  So if you feel like sending a
prediction, go for it.  If not, that's fine, too--though feel free to check
out my site and follow the fun.

Cecil--the Stan Rogers wav is for you, and thanks again for your kind words
and help.  Everyone else who listened to it and is interested, the song is
"The Mary Ellen Carter", and this rendition is from Stan's album "Between
the Breaks...Live!"  available, as all his CD's are, from Fogarty's Cove
records.  I highly recommend it, and all his music.  Same with his brother,
Garnet.

I'll be periodically changing up the wav file--and I'll keep it to about a
minute long, for those with slower connections than mine.  I love music and
like to spread the word about good music.  Sometimes, I'll have other
Celtics-related sounds, but those are hard to come by just now.  I refer to
the player as the "Kim Malo plug-in" since she made it work after I failed
miserably to set it up right.  Thanks again, Kim!

Anne C.--Beagle day is fast approaching again!  October 2 will be a day of
chocolate ship cookies and reading Peanuts.  Of course, around here, EVERY
day is like that!!

Paul Pierce--I know he's not reading this, but I just thought I'd say I'm
glad he's still alive, still playing, and still in Boston.

My website is gradually getting better as I fiddle with it to make it more
useful, while hopefully keeping it easy to use.  Don't worry about it's
size--I only get a bit of free space and even that's only while
FluteAphrael is setting up her OWN website.  I'm hoping to eventually set
up my own domain name, etc., if this site becomes a long-term
thing.  Thanks to everyone who wrote and encouraged me, and thanks also to
those who made some very constructive suggestions to make the site better.

I'm looking forward to the first preseason game on Wednesday October 8 (at
least that's what it says on my site).  I can't wait to settle back and
take my mind off worries and root for the Good Guys again!

This positive eekmail has been sponsored by the
<http://users.mfi.net/fluteaphrael/celticsbeagle/celtics.html>Celtics
Beagle <http://users.mfi.net/fluteaphrael/celticsbeagle/celtics.html>website.
Please visit, and have a great time!

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle