RE: The Price of Fear

Sorry, but I don't support the "xxxxxx defense" of just doing his job.  If
he knows that she is lying isn't that suborning (sp) perjury and against the
ethics oath he took?

There is a reason that gang members hire specific attorneys.  The Office of
the Bar Council knows who they are and why they are hired.

>If you "lie" about how bad your neck is hurt, well, it doesn't
seem as significant.

I don't see any real difference.  Stealing from insurance companies is the
same as holding up a convenience store only you use a lawyer instead of a
gun.  The single best "thing" about America is our justice system.  It is
also the single worst "thing" as well.  IMO.

There was a reason I bailed out of law studies and went into business.  I
didn't want to be part of that system.  I find I am still a part of the
system, just in a different way. Oh well.  If I had known then what I know
now..... etc...

>That being said, even as an attorney, this makes me sick.

This is why I wanted to be clear that I didn't want to offend other list
members.  I have a number of friends who are lawyers.  It is the few that
taint the rest.  As in any profession/group.

Be well, <Jim