Re: [Celtics' Stuff Re: Thanks for sending bits of my private email back to the list Lance

	Lance;
	Is it really necessary to cross post your conflicts on igtc?
	We have all been overdosed as it is. You are making plenty of enemies
over there, you have quite a bit of good  will on Yahoo, built up from
your positive contributions, you are threatening that.
			JB

On Tuesday, September 24, 2002, at 02:05  AM, Lance Jacobson wrote:

> Dear Greg-
>
> You printed my post in its entirety in your response.  If you have
> something to say to
> me that's so significant, as well as critical, why would you not want
> it on the board?
>
> You say it's because you don't want to bore everyone.  I think it's
> interesting that
> THOSE comments were not for the board, but these were; taken from your
> post of Sunday
> night, 10:21 PM.
>
>     IF a Lance pouts in the woods and no is there to hear him, does
> anyone
>     really care?
>
>     move on to something more interesting, or at least more becoming
> of your intended
> goal
>     of having someone care that you even breath, let alone type with
> more than one
> finger.
>
>     I just believe he keeps coming back for more with this blathering
> drivel. Like a
> runner
>     getting trampled in Pamplona by the bulls, he just keeps getting
> back up to get
> kicked in the head     again, and the amazing part it might make him
> smarter, and it
> certainly doesn't hurt in the ugly             department
>
> Seems that THAT didn't need to be personal, did it?  Not that it
> matters to me, but
> you're just showing yourself to be a pompous hypocrite.  "Drivel",
> "ugly", "pouts". .
> . . real "appropriate" web talk for someone who's threatening
> expulsion.
>
> Hey, don't read anymore about what Paul's doing each week to degrade
> the team unity.
> It won't matter to you, it seems.  I've nothing to pout about; you
> seem to be doing
> fine all by yourself, and calling the hall monitor to your defense is
> pretty strong
> proof or the weakness of your convictions.
>
> It's really very simple.  I'm sharing the information about the
> Celtics--pro and
> con--that is published to help folks see that the team is at a real
> crossroads.  Every
> player has warts and limitations, but few have the audacity to try to
> fit the team
> around their own game.  Had Mourning, Hill, Iverson and O'Neal been
> reasonably
> healthy, this team wouldn't have made the playoffs last year.  Don't
> be misled by the
> most unbalanced scoring in the NBA last year, and don't think that
> adding a player to
> share in the mix is an easy thing.  Then again, I'm not sure WHAT you
> believe, Greg. .
> .you're never really saying anything at all on this board.

<image.tiff>