RE: Cecil's Alzheimers

This whole Lance against the List thing is funny.  Sure the guy is obstinate
and persistent with his view of Pierce, but it doesn't make him any worse
than then some of the other members.  The Celtics Peanut Gallery - Bird and
Cecil are notorious offenders of lambasting someone who doesn't agree with
their views but noone singles them out because they put up the majority of
the postings on the group (like 5 posts a day).  The only thing I don't like
is that neither Lance nor the Peanut Gallery are taking their discussion
private (off the list) when it starts to get heated.  It's like a pissing
match trying to show who the most right one is.  Guys, if it goes past 2
messages, go duke it out in private.

Hey Ryan...your post is above.  Show me where you asked any questions?  You
didn't ask anyone to do anything.  And as far as taking things offlist...do
you mean like when you went to Dan Forant and referred to me as a
blankety-blank??  Or do you think we have forgotten that Dan posted it.
Even he tried to talk sense to you, same as I am trying with Lance.  If you
don't like it feel free to killfile me.

Cecil Wright, Nova Scotia Community Coordinator
National Crime Prevention Centre
Suite 1400 - Duke Tower
5251 Duke Street
Halifax, NS  B3J 1P3