Re:predictions and so on...

"I'd be thrilled if Tammo, or anyone else wants to add their predictions (and
suggestions for the site) to the list.  It is by no means mandatory, nor a
prerequisite to be taken seriously that you do so, however.  Some people just
aren't into the predictions list.  It's cool."

  I'm not usually big on win/loss predictions.  There is just so much that
can't be foreseen.  That's especially true for the Celtics this season.
I was on vacation during the Celtics summer league and haven't seen Bremer at
all.
I've heard mixed reviews on Kedrick.
How will Sundov, Williams and Baker fit in?  I'd at least like to see them
play some preseason before a draw any concrete conclusions.
 Then there are the other teams that have seemed to improve on paper, New
Jersey, Washington, Atlanta etc.  But that doesn't always translate to the
court.  I was one of those that thought Atlanta would challenge for a playoff
spot last season.  Of course injuries had a lot to do with their record.
I also thought Milwaukee would be one of the top teams in the East with the
addition of Mason before I actually saw them play preseason.  Mason never
seemed to find his nitch with that team.
 Is MJ going to play?  If not Washington isn't any better than they were last
season.

Looks like Atlanta is planning on using Terry at the point.  That's a
mistake, IMO.  Their offense was terrible when Terry played point last
season.  Shooters never make good point guards at the pro level and Terry is
a shooter.

How is Detroit's defense going to be impacted with the addition of Hamilton?

What about the Sixers?  They've lost a lot of their defensive strength and
only added a little offensively.  How will that bunch come together?

There's just too many questions I don't have answers to.

Anyway, I'm on record as to how I feel about losing Rogers and Strickland as
well as not getting a point guard to at least handle the ball under pressure.
All of these things are going to hurt this team, IMO.