Re: A special funny game

Got the same message from Tammo dated Sunday, September 22, 2002 8:04 PM

It had no attachment, but read as follows:

     This is a funny game
    This game is my first work.
    You're the first player.
    I hope you would like it.

I was kind of disappointed that there was no attachment.  I figured an online "Dress
like Paul Pierce" game would have been fun.  I get to pick which shirt and shoes
combination, leather jacket and jewelry. . . .

Hope it's really just a glitch and that Tammo will be releasing the final version
before the season starts.

I want to be ready and have Paul all dressed up for his All-Star season!