Re: [Celtics' Stuff HOOPSWORLD - Atlantic Predictions

This guy really shows why he is a Not-ready-for-prime-time performer. A true
cop-out is to derate a team by predicting one of their stars are going to be
injuried. By that way of thinking, why not predict Shaq won't recover from
his injured toe and derate the Lakers? Of course he wouldn't do that to the
world champion Lakers. I don't mind derating a team for players that are
recovering from injuries as a correctly did last year with the Heat. But this
just shows he couldn't come up with anything legitimate. If anything, having
three stars gives you a much better chance of overcoming an injury to one of
your stars. But he also declares that we won't get anything out of Vin.

 We are just an easy dog to kick right now. Everyone thinks it was a fluke
last year and we got by from some other team's injuries. That's just fine
because this young team needs to keep playing hungry....

DJessen33