Misdirected E-mail #2

From:   <A HREF="mailto:lancejacob@attbi.com";>lancejacob@attbi.com</A>
To: <A HREF="mailto:Tammo29@AOL.com";>Tammo29@AOL.com</A>
Sent from the Internet (Details)

  Seems to me he has the same problem with some Celtics fans.  When he tries
        to get others involved they say he's "disappearing".  When he tries
to be
        aggressive he's trying to be "Superman".

        Of course then there are the few who are not happy unless he out
assists
    the point guards and out rebounds the centers and then it's just
luck.>>Tammo29

Tammo, this is the biggest crock I've seen since that spread margarine was
offered in
quart containers.

When Paul stands around on the court doing NOTHING at the three point line,
he's
Trying to Get Others Involved?  This would be ludicrous except that I happen
to know
that you personally schedule his Play Dates, and he has always gotten along
well with
others, according to the Kansas moms I wrote to.

Of course, getting others involved doesn't mean sitting on the bench so that
someone
who gives a damn can get court time, does it?  The guy who's legs stopped
moving in
April yet claimed that nobody from NJ could stop him?

How about the defense he played against Kittles, when we were torched?  Not
his man?
Well, we know he'd never cover Van Horn for more that 2 minutes.  Must have
been
Lucious Harris, then.  Oh yeah, both he and Kittles shot better against the
Celts than
their season averages.  Too bad Paul couldn't do the same.

Just keep up that good PP PR, Tammo.  Still waiting to learn about his
favorite
breakfast food.

Oh, and as far as getting others involved, he really wants to.  He's invited
you to
wash his laundry at your earliest convenience.  Aren't you thrilled?