tickets lakers game

It's unbelievable...

As soon as the new schedule came out, I knew I wanted to go to the home game vs the Lakers in November with my brother. I had to use a cellphone from the Netherlands to call on Friday to the ticketmaster or the celtics ticket phonenumbers... Ticketsale started at at noon (eastern time), so i called at noon... I even couldn't get through for the first 30 minutes or so.. Finally I got through, but had to wait 45 minutes in line.. Then I finally got to order tickets but.... there were no 2 seats next to eachother available anymore..

Are Celtics games (ok.. it's a top opponent) sold out that fast???

A sad fan from Europe...
Maurice