Re: A man with a plan?

<< "...and don't forget Eric
 Williams, who was one of the leading point-per-minute scorers at the SF
 position for Denver prior to suffering an ACL injury in November 1997..." >>

I agree that this was some serious spinware here. Definitely loses some
credibility with this kind of crap.

 As for the rest of you comments, Mark, sounds like the same stuff, different
year. Last year you did the same doomsdaying to finally come around at the
midseason point. Never heard your confession for your sins. Now you are at it
again for even less reason. As for fears of picking up a devalued player such
as Baker, I guess you would rather for us wait and  pick up a untarnished Tim
Duncan or Shaq to get to the next level. By your same logic,  no superstar or
former all-star would ever be traded. Obviously the team that trades for a
player is hoping that their team or environment will return them to their
previous glory. I also have to remind you that he had the mental chemistry to
get the job done for the Bucks and somewhere along the way fooled enough
people to get on the Olympic team. Wow, do you look under your bed every
night????

Now for the people who want Pierce to change. CHANGE???? Change to what? You
want him to pass the ball? To whom???? You somehow blame him for the World
Games loss? You guys are ludicrisp in my best Jason Kidd imitation.
PP isn't Larry Bird. He's not walking through that door. Yet, he, just like
Larry, wants the ball in his hands at the end of the game. You want a player
who wants someone else to take the shot? You guys get your head together and
quit wasting our time. This just shows the theory that if someone (namely
Lance Hiccup in this case) repeats something often enough, however
ridiculous, people will eventually believe it....I'm out.....

DJessen33