[Fwd: Re: Howard David: Where is He?]

He is down there feeding secrets to Bill Belichick. How 'bout those
Fish? Sorry (this does not belong on the C's board, but...), I have been
listening to how great the Fins will be for all of the Marino years and
then have to hear this offseason how the Dolphins had this division
wrapped up.

Prediction - PLease put me down for a nice conservative, middle of the
road pick of 45. Take your pick, Celts are weak early on, adjust, build
chemistry and rally at year's end or Come out of the gates like the Red
Sox and choke after the AS Break. Not eliminated in the first round, but
no finals either.

Peace (from New England - Home of the WORLD CHAMPION NEW ENGLAND
PATRIOTS)!

PS - Don't have much use for Hammerin' Hank, either. Fat blowhard...