Re: See you in the fall ...

    The Celtics were ready to sign Gurovic, but Pierce nixed the deal...
    Kestas

    PS :)
    PPS Did they say Gurovic was hanging around at the Shaw's (the summer league,
    not the store)? His face looks familiar; I think I might've run into him there.
    Then again, it might have been some other 6-9 Euro of the Balkan persuasion...

Now, Kestas, don't tell me this is true.  One Musty Celtic would hate to think that
there's that much influence on the part of Humble Paul.