re: see you in the fall

Kestas, where did you hear that?  Do you know why Pierce nixed it?  IIT
(interesting if true).

Re Steve's point:  I don't think you can go by whether other GMs would covet
our players.
Who coveted Ben Wallace two years ago?  Who coveted Antoine, for that
matter?  It doesn't
even need to be that dramatic -- we're talking about marginal players, other
than Baker.  Who
wanted, or even knew about, Bruce Bowen or Adrian Griffin?  It seems to me
that the one area
where the Wallace administration has proved itself is its ability to find
low-level NBA guys who
have flourished with greater roles.  Everything will come down to Baker, of
course.  He's the
guy that has to produce.  But even if he produces only as well as he did for
Seattle last year,
that's still a huge upgrade over Rogers.  And if, like me, you saw Kenny as
a liability overall,
that means this team should be a lot better than last year's.

Josh