RE: Looks like Larry will be able to eat....

Wasn't Cooz the AD??

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-celtics@igtc.com [mailto:owner-celtics@igtc.com] On Behalf
Of snoopy1@pig.net
Sent: Monday, September 16, 2002 3:47 PM
To: celtics@igtc.com
Subject: Re: Looks like Larry will be able to eat....

Reminds me of a story I heard about the movie "Blue Chips" and a scene
with
Nick Nolte and Bob Cousy, who plays an assistant coach.  They're in a
gym,
and during the conversation, Cooz is shooting free throws, and the
script
called for him to miss--but he was so ingrained to making free throws,
he
couldn't miss--even going to the other hand.  They ad-libbed a comment
from
Nolte, and the scene ended up underscoring a basketball fundamental--put

the ball in the hoop.

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle
<http://users.mfi.net/fluteaphrael/celticsbeagle/celtics.html>The
Celtics
Beagle Website

At 05:04 PM 9/16/02 -0400, James A. Hill wrote:
>     PITTSBURGH--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sept. 16, 2002--Larry Bird is back on
the
>court, but there's just one problem - he's lost his shooting touch in a
>tongue-in-cheek television commercial that promotes the national launch
of
>new Chicken and Turkey Premium Pot Pies from Boston Market(R) Frozen
Meals.
>     The toughest NBA defenses couldn't stop Bird when he led the
Boston