RE: predictions

48 wins for me this year.

-----Original Message-----
From: Josh Ozersky [mailto:josh_ozersky@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2002 4:39 PM
To: celtics@igtc.com
Subject: predictions

Snoopy's new site, with last year's predictions, needs
some new content.  Why don't we help him by sending
along this year's predictions?  We can revise them if
there is a big trade or something.

I'm predicting 50 wins.  Whether that will be good
enough for 1st in the atlantic, I can't say.

Josh
Yahoo! News - Today's headlines
http://news.yahoo.com

*****
"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers."