Re: Leave Kenny alone, he's gone....and the team WILL miss him

Ryan,  I agree with you that Anderson played better last year and before he
was hurt, the year before, then he has in quite a some time.

But to say he got crapped on by being traded?  I'll bet he knew he was going
to be traded this season because of his contract status.  It was just a
matter of when and to what team.  Just the way Stackhouse got traded and
Rogers got traded last year.  There isn't any way the Celtics could have let
his contract just expire without replacing it first and I don't see how he
was worth that k$nd of contract as much as I agree we may miss his PG skills
this season.

<Jim

>After last season Cecil how can you still knock on Kenny and say he didn't
play defense or make sacrifices?

>Besides Pierce, Kenny was the only other guy who could get at least a steal
a game.  In the New Jersey series, due to the
>terrible officiating, Kenny would have at least had several charges on J
Kidd but instead received a bloody nose for it.  I >also remembered him
actually diving for balls last season when he had never done it his whole
career.  If reducing his
>ballhandling duties, shots per game, getting popped in the face by J Kidd,
and diving on the hardwood for loose balls is not >sacrificing to you, I
don't know what is.  He bought into Obie's system and laid it all out on the
line for this team last