Leave Kenny alone, he's gone....and the team WILL miss him

After last season Cecil how can you still knock on Kenny and say he didn't play defense or make sacrifices?  Besides Pierce, Kenny was the only other guy who could get at least a steal a game.  In the New Jersey series, due to the terrible officiating, Kenny would have at least had several charges on J Kidd but instead received a bloody nose for it.  I also remembered him actually diving for balls last season when he had never done it his whole career.  If reducing his ballhandling duties, shots per game, getting popped in the face by J Kidd, and diving on the hardwood for loose balls is not sacrificing to you, I don't know what is.  He bought into Obie's system and laid it all out on the line for this team last season and got crapped on by upper management.