Re: Stackhouse to the Wizards?

    <<In the meantime, the Celtics continue to shop at the Everything's a $1 store
    in an effort to replace the K-Mart blue light specials from last season
    they've let walk away.

    I don't mean to be glib, but that's what it seems like to me.>>Tammo29

Glib?  It's depressing.  In fact, where they shop, they look to get a rebate from the
NBA, both at the end of the season and to pick up a chunk of a guy's salary.  Why
couldn't they get something back from the Baker deal?

Worst part is, even if a good veteran said he'd WANT to play for the Celts, there's no
way that Gaston's Goofs can pay the Lux Tax NOW.  To have let Rodney go, the let
Strick walk as well, and pass on building a career with TBest for short money, and
THEN go over the cap anyway, would require too much explaining.  There's not that much
spin on a Bledsoe pass.

But, thanks for the update on reality, Tammo.