Re: BBC Says Celtics To Sign Dejan Kurtorovic

Below is Telebasket.com's scouting report on Dejan "Grey
Poupon" Koturovic.

They list him at 7-0 and just 210 pounds. That can't be
right. That's about as skinny as humanly possible.

I have to say Mustard Boy left no impression on me in the
Yugo-USA game. What impressed me in general, was how puny
the Americans looked standing next to some of Slobo's
guys. I wish I had recorded more of the games. I'm sure
there were guys out there whom we'll see more of in the
future.

Joe

p.s. to Josh. Whatever you do, don't start overtly
criticizing Chris Wallace too much in your column. You
have achieved direct access to him, which is highly
appreciated. So keep up the Fifth Column/Resistance. Now
if only someone could buddy up with Richard Pond Scum. I
wonder what its like, "male bonding" with that guy?

via Telebasket.com
Dejan Koturovic
Size and Athletic Abilities
Big and nice body, with excellent size, wide shoulders
and long arms. Mobile, can run the floor. Not very tough.

Offense
faster and more mobile than most big man, relies on his
quickness rather than his strenght. Not a great low post
player, tends to take fade away shots. Can hit them,
though, thanks to a soft hand. Coordinated, can control
his body in fast break situations.

Defense
A quick defender, can block some shots, but is not very
solid in keeping his position.

Notes
Koturovic has great tools, not so many big men have such
a coordination ad so good hands. He lacks physical
strenght and determination, though. A good high level
player, anyway.

Has spent the first part of his career in Yugoslavia,
playing with Sapartak Subotica (1990-95) and KK Partizan
(1995-97). Signed for the 1997-98 season by Paris Saint
Germain Racing (France), has been released on March due
to an injury. In 1998-99 moved at Ulker Istanbul
(Turkey), where he played also in 1999-00. In 2000-01
moved to Alba Berlin Bazsketballteam (Germany). In 2001-
02 was under contract with Alba Berlin but has been
released on early October as he did not attend practices.
In Late November he re-joined the team.

Member of the Yugoslav National Team in 1996-97. Played
the German Bundesliga 2000-01 All-Star Game. Won the 2000-
01 German National Championship and the 2001-02 German
Cup and Championship.

L'e-mail gratuit pas comme les autres.
NOMADE.FR, pourquoi chercher ailleurs ?