Re: Blame Jordan!

    There was something about how Anderson made such a         big, public, deal,
about his "sacrifices" that stuck in my             craw. His reversion to true point
guard play should neither     have been such a sacrifice, not should have been his
"pat         me on the back" mantra. Perhaps it was a good time for         him to
move on.>>JBMetz

Kenny didn't talk so much about his sacrifices when he was here, but certainly did
after the trade.  Not sure how much he could have/ would have scored in another
system, but his assists would have gone up, just by being the dominant ball handler,
don't you think?

Getting traded that was a blow, especially since there's no NBA city farther from his
home in Atlanta than Seattle.  The guy's just trying to cling to his pride, when he
sees that the trade was made for a reviled player and his value as a PG immediately
takes a back seat to one of the top three.  Don't you think he feels that he's valued
more for his expiring contract as a player?  Can't feel too good for a former All-Star
who did everything the coach asked and instead, two other egos controlled the offense,
to great fan disdain.