Re: Fw: [Celtics' Stuff from hero to goat

From: Kim Malo <kimmalo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I didn't mean his actions were misfortune. I meant one result of them, in blocking a lot of actual conversation that he might have benefited from and/or enjoyed was his loss.
FWIW, I agree.

>It's so much more pleasant on the other side, Kim ... come, join us, you know you want to... . (The only thing wrong with the three-point shot is the distance -- make it longer and the mis-range game may develop more, imo.)

N-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o....... I won-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-'t.......
Added distance won't improve things IMO. It'll still be too tempting and still turn too many so called basketball games into long distance HORSE. Blech. Make them do an "off the top of the backboard, off the rafters, dead center jumbotron, off the bench, off the guy guarding you's head, off the rafters again, SWISHHHHHH" out of it to up the degree of difficulty, then I'll re-consider the dark side.
Good to know there's a chance... .

>The main point seems to be that not only is Pierce a bad, terrible, selfish player, but that he actually embodies all that is wrong with with NBA basketball. (Oh, and that he secretly wants Usama bin Laden's love child, too -- I almost forgot.)

Pfui. Did I get that wrong? I thought he WAS himself, and that's why he was launching so many bombs at American targets all year long and intentionally threw the tourney to embarrass us...
It all becomes clear, now... .

Bird