Re: Re: Top Five Most Important Things For The Celtics This Season

To compare Parrish with Kemp isn't realistic, your deluding yourself as to the
harm to society caused by each player and that Kemp isn't one of the predatory
criminals you refer to.<<<Jim Hill

Wow.  You back up NOTHING you say with evidence or even hearsay of any
offensive behavior that Kemp's been even ACCUSED of, but can repeat that he's
a bad, evil guy, worse than Parrish who's beaten his wife on more than one
occasion and brought drugs into his home.

Hey, I like Parrish.  I don't condone the violence one bit.  Kemp's let his
teammates down by being out of shape and ill from drugs.  Not the same as
beating someone.

What you don't know and I don't know is irrelevant.  We BOTH know what you've
written about Kemp, and I've written about Parrish.  To condemn one and
forgive the other is absurd.  To call Kemp the poster boy for what's wrong,
when J.R. Rider and others have hit fans, Jason Williams and others have
thrown swears and racial slurs at fans, and Jayson Kidd convicted of violence
against women, yet you choose to defend your selection of Kemp as the WORST
shows me your priorities.

You're a holy roller who forgives the guys on his team for transgressions
LEGALLY and MORALLY worse than those of the opponent.  That's how you
represent yourself, sir.