From: JSJS33@cs.com
To: Celticsstuffgroup@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, September 06, 2002 2:43 PM
Subject: [Celtics' Stuff from hero to goat

Here is a brutal summary about St. Paul in the world games , I'll include the
link at the bottom in case anyone wants to read the whole article  OOUCCHH
!!!

September 5, 2002
USA's good, bad and ugly
By Ric Bucher
ESPN The Magazine

Paul Pierce. Became a fan/media darling because of his stats and despised by
his teammates for the way he got them. Pierce put the Germany game out of
reach with his eight-point burst in 50 seconds to close the third quarter and
led the team in scoring, but his fourth-quarter battle with Milan Gurovic
decided the Yugoslavia game. His defense left a lot to be desired throughout
the tournament, but never more than here. Gurovic scored 10 of his 15 points
in the final 10 minutes, including three 3s in Pierce's grill. Pierce,
meanwhile, not only went scoreless but he didn't get open on the U.S. team's
last two plays, both drawn for him. (Draw your own conclusion.)

http://espn.go.com/magazine/bucher_20020906.html

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Boston Celtics' fans; looking for inspiration,intellect and humor.

Subscribe:       Celticsstuffgroup-subscribe@yahoogroups.com