CELTICS GET WHAT THEY DESERVE

The Celtics shouldn't be surprised Strickland signed elsewhere for the same.
In any business, the workers will work the elsewhere for the same money when
the company is relishing in the fact that they are trying to pinch pennies.
The recent stuff in the papers from Pond and Wallace couldn't hurt the team
more. The only thing that will save the team's image now is if they prove
last year wasn't a fluke. Otherwise, we are the Clippers, East Branch....

DJessen33

<Pacers, Celtics: Erick Strickland, who signed a one-year, $762,435 deal with
the Pacers Thursday, said he chose Indiana over Boston because the Pacers
seemed "more committed to winning." I bet Celtics GM Chris Wallace loved
hearing that. >