Re: more pack journalism

At 22:11 9/5/2002 +0200, you wrote:
In fact, I think USA is at GRAVE risk of elimination
tonight against the Yugos (I hope they change last
night's refs, though). Its a major handicap that they
face (lack of experience as a team). Paul Pierce and Co.
have a good chance of being eliminated tonight, even in
the wake of last night's useful wake-up-call.
Lots of good points in you post, Joe, but none more on the money than this one. I am actually psyched about this fiasco, because a lot of good things can come as a result of it: changes in what's emphasized in American basketball, in the composition and preparation of future Teams USA, more interest in basketball worldwide, yet another thing to motivate Paul Pierce...In other words, more good, team-oriented basketball in the future.
Kestas