Re: Chad Ford's article about the loss

This will be my last response to you as it seems like if we don't agree with
you we are morons. No you don't come right out and say that but your posting
style seems to convey it. I am not dismissing them but one game against the US
is what I am writing about. One win does not a pattern make.I thought I gave
them their props did I not. If I didn't convey that then here goes the Argies
were the better team last night and kudos for a big win.

Mr. King, I'm not calling you a moron or anything close.  Simply, we've been
able to watch 6 or 7 games for both teams in this tourney, and the US has been
lax in at least half of them, while Argentina's been on a run.  I am NOT being
condescending when I suggest that there's enough of a pattern there ESPECIALLY
when we played the same game as we have for 2 weeks, and ARG did likewise.
You call it a fluke, I call it true-to-form, or a pattern.

It's not like the US was kicking butts for days now, nor was ARG "coming
together".  Do you agree, or was it still a fluke?

I thought spin  was just one persons opinion? If they have been coached
properly IMO they would be playing team ball.  If the players aren't moving
then the coaching staff SHOULD be getting them to move. Sure the players have
to take blame but I assumed the coaches word was the final one?

Wow.  I couldn't agree more.  Karl has his history, and the players have
theirs.  Marion and Pierce are finishers, Reggie's a jumpshooter, Andre's an
assists guy, Baron's a playmaker.  Brand has a rounded game, O'Neal a leaper,
Wallace a lunchpail rebounder.  There's no way that our SFs are going to the
hoop without the ball, nor the SGs.  That leaves Brand, Wallace and Jermaine,
and if Jermaine's knocked around, nobody else can catch and finish inside.
That's an elementary analysis, but our big man can't clear space and finish,
and our shooters can't shoot when it counts.

I think they're coached fine, by one of the best.  I don't think the kids
really care to listen or that they follow the plays.  If you can tell me that
Karl can MAKE them do anything, I'll just laugh.  These guys are playing
individual ball because that's what they like, and that's what they're best
at.  Just my opinion.  Karl DOES have the final word.  He gets to say "Thanks
for coming, guys."