no big deal

I don't necessarily cheer for the American at the U. S. Open, so I don't feel a great loss when team USA is beaten in basketball.  It's a sign of the times as well as a tribute to team play.  Altho' I'm not neutral, it must have been good basketball by the Angentines.  It does show the importance of team defense and does indicate that Jermaine ? is not mentally ready to lead the U. S. team, nor a household name for me and mine.  It will be interesting to see if we can play well enough to win the gold.

Hoping for a quick September.  Gene