not so bad

I think the Bulls are a lot better than some people are giving them credit. Jalen Rose is obviously no slouch. I don't think people should be as mad at the Celtic players as they are at the front office. Just look at all the talent that we've passed up in the recent drafts. Such lack of foresight is what's really going to kill this team, not Twanny boy having an awful game on the first night of the year no less. Besides, the Celtics aren't getting it all that bad, the Clippers are getting absolutely crucified in the LA Times today. How would you like to have their owner? I would take their GM though. hmmm
Well the C's are a road dog tonight, and if anyone remembers correctly, they sure thrived on that role last year. Here's hoping for a W.