> Oh, and one more thing... Jerry Krause takes a lot of heat in Chicago, and
> he deserves every bit of it for breaking up the Jordan Bulls. But he has
> done a hell of a job acquiring talent the last couple of years. Chandler,
> Curry, Rose, Jay Williams, Crawford, Eddie Robinson, Donyell Marshall...
> pretty darn good. I have to think there's a bright future there.

Credit?
He tanked his team every year for several years.. Personally I think the
weighted lottery is a huge problem. There is just a huge temptation to tank
built in there.
But heck I guess the GM of the Clips deserves credit for the way they built
their team as well. LOL.

I think a team like the Lakers who have stayed pretty good for years now
deserves credit. They were in finals every decade that I have been
alive....thats deserves credit.

Oh and one more thing...

We should talk about Baker...damn he can't rebound and thats what we need.

Like I said last year we needed another guy like Battie not some "low post"
guy.
A guy like Marcus Camby, Keon Clark or Ben Wallace would have been a nice
fit. I think we could have found that guy in the draft even..  Seattle robbed
us blind.

Heck even a guy like Aaron Williams on the Nets there would be a huge help
for us.
We need a quick, fairly big, very strong guy who can rebound/block
shots...and after the big Vin Baker trade we still need the same thing.

Pete