Re: the Chicago game

In a message dated 10/31/2002 12:03:01 AM Eastern Standard Time,
kkv@dartmouth.edu writes:

> Baker, I thought, looked OK in limited action.

He looked OK except for the 3 second violations. I'll give him a pass for the
offensive one because he was anticipating a shot from the perimeter (that
never came) and was establishing rebounding position, but he got called for
at least two defensive 3's and he's either lost in the defensive scheme or
lazy if that keeps happening.

It never should be a shock when we lose to the Bulls. We did it when they
could barely win double digits, we did it last year (twice). The one real
positive, aside from Delk's scoring, was the way we played for the first half
of the third quarter. Not good but GREAT passing. Easy basket after easy
basket. It really makes you wonder why all of a sudden it stopped and they
reverted into the style of play we hate.

George