RE: Questions That Weren't Allowed On Antoine's Chat

In my opinion, the single main factor in Walkers change last year was his
association with Jordan during the summer before.  To participate in the
"pick up games" you were required to spend the time and effort in the gym
under .  Or no basketball game.  Jordan taught Walker to be a pro athlete.

Walker didn't have that influence when he became a pro as he came to the
team after the stars had retired.

<Jim