Shame, Shame, Shame

I remember when the Celtics were truly "Championship
Driven". Today, as Leo Papile says in this Shira Springer
blurb, their goal is to win in the high 40s:

''At the end of the day, I think it will be a lot like last year. You'll
have two teams in the low 50s [in wins]. You'll have two teams in the
high 40s. That's what we're shooting for. We'd like to be in that top
four. That's everybody's goal. But you have to have a formula. You've
got to win 28-30 in this gym. You've got to win another 16-18 on the
road. It's going to be interesting."

Shame, shame, shame.

This Celtics front office crowd Needs An Enema....
Ray