Re: Subject: Fwd: [Celtics' Stuff -"I left guys on the court a little too long,..

On Tuesday, October 29, 2002, at 09:27 AM, Eggcentric@aol.com wrote:

Hey, Lappy, what is the scuttlebutt out there in LV concerning the
Celts?  Last I heard the season over-under for us was around 47.
Has that figure changed, and where does the smart money place
us to finish in the Eastern Division this season?

Eggy

47 1/2 is where is stands today. Most people think the C's will get over that total just by showing up. The biggest future bet is going on the Pistons at 43. They aren't sexy but they win. 43 shouldn't be hard for them to hit. Tonight is anyone guess but I won't be surprised if Iverson has a good game. Seems like somebody out here likes du 6uh's tonight.