Re: Subject: Fwd: [Celtics' Stuff -"I left guys on the court a little too long,..

On Monday, October 28, 2002, at 03:15 PM, Tammo29@AOL.com wrote:

This is really such a minor matter. I probably wouldn't even have responded
if I hadn't been goaded into it. The season starts tomorrow (Wednesday for
us) and we shall soon see whether O'Brien thinks we now have enough weapons
to play our stars shorter minutes. My guess is right now he's worried.

Hey Tammo. I agree that Obrien has got to be worried about overworking his two horses (wasn't there a french car called deux chaveau or something?) He got a real good taste of the consequences last spring. Which begs the question, what in the world is wrong with Kedrick's ankles? Jeez, will increased PT mean more time on the IR? The team needs another stud and looking back at the last 3 drafts only makes me want to cry. Though I will say what I've seen of Delk is not bad. No question he has value just from his experience alone. Hopefully the Celtics learned that if you don't know what your doing there is no need to draft 3 times in the first round. Next year's draft should be another interesting dilemma for Wallace.