Re: A Kenny comeback?

>My intentions are clear, I don't like KA but would bolster up the team from
a leadership standpoint

Gee, I just don't see KA as any kind of a leader, ever.  Based only on the
comments below I just don't want him around impressionable youngsters...

"...I think mainly they did it for a business decision anyway, so I got
screwed on the other end. I'm getting screwed."

"...it would take $3 million after the buyout if the Celtics wanted Anderson
back because he's not going to forfeit any money.

"But it ain't about the money. It's the love of the game."

"...Rather than push for a buyout, Sonics Coach Nate McMillan would rather
Anderson improve on his 27.3 percent shooting and 4.5 scoring average in
exhibition play."

"...I understand that it's not always the case that a player will come in
and accept a role ... "

"...I still feel that at my age, right now, I'm healthy. I can be a (point)
guard and starting somewhere"

This is one time we'll have to agree to disagree.