Just watch the C's for the first time this year.
Impressions:

* Walker is much closer to the player we all hoped he
would become. He showed great energy and leadership,
passed the ball well and his shot selection was
prudent. And he's young, so is only going to get
better, folks. With Shammond providing more shooting,
Walker seems more content to spread the ball than
shoot, a great sign for this team. It's taken me
awhile to warm up to AW--and he's still not done doing
dumb things--but he's becoming one of the true stars
in this league. be thankful we didn't give up on him a
couple years back.

* Pierce, warts and all, is one of the top 5 scorers
in the league. He's probably 3 years from his prime,
so enjoy watching. He'll get better and better.

* Battie has become indispensable for his D and
rebounding. Also, his baseline shot is very
underrated. I think he can be a double double player
in this league. Can't believe I'm saying that, but I
think he can.

* Neither Shammond or Delk are point guards, but with
Walker and Pierce handling the ball so much, we should
be ok. Shammond seems to be a great shooter.

* Baker looks uncomfortable, but will come around.
Give him time to fit in and find his rhythm.

* Walter is valuable as a versatile defender, if
nothing else. I can see why they wanted to resign him
at short money.

* Our offense is as painful to watch as our defense is
good. Nice to have Pierce as the ultimate bailout guy.
I think the O will get better as williams and delk
heat up. in the meantime, D wins championships.

that's about it. looking forward to the real games and
another season of promise.
http://webhosting.yahoo.com/