predictions

Put me down for 45-37, 4th place in the Eastern Conference.
By the way, for those who are already calling for O'Brien's job, shake yourselves. Turn the computer off, get up, and get some fresh air. Go to the gym and get a run in with your boys (or girls) or something. It's already been established that he did not want to make the Baker trade, so you can't pin that on him. He's had to experiment with 5 new players while still getting his starters their court time to get/keep them in shape. The argument that he's playing Pierce and Walker too long in the preseason is valid, but you have to look at the fact that both of those guys are workhorses and have been relatively injury free throughout their careers. Neither of them are in the same boat as McDyess or Jordan or anyone else who has had an issue with minutes (too many or too few) this preseason. Besides, anyone on Earth can wrench their back rolling out of bed or stub and break their toe on the coffee table anyway, so relax. Did he all of a sudden become a moron in the past 5 months? No. I doubt anyone wanted him canned last May, did they?
Jeremy Ryan