Re: Kenny Could Be Brought Back From The Dead

--- You wrote:
With the state of the Celtics point guard position in question as the
club prepares to begin the regular season, there is word that last
year's starter, Kenny Anderson, could be reacquired from Seattle at a
huge savings.
--- end of quote ---

There you have it, folks. As I pointed out in my response to Lance's post that
I sent last night- which once again hasn't shown up on the list - there's no
guarantee that Kenny will ever match his last season's performance with the
Celtics. In fact, it's highly unlikely. So there's  no sense in crying over
what could've been, because it most likely would NOT have been. If they miss
Kenny so much this season, they can get him for the minimum next year. I doubt
that they will, though, at any price.
Kestas

PS I see that the post finally showed up, some 15 hours later.