Prediction

Assuming no injuries in the last two games, I'm going with 45-37.

I hate the Baker trade and don't think he really will help at all. I think
the point guards are going to be a problem in the sense that their numbers
might be OK, but the effect of no true point guard on the offense will be a
negative. But even with those concerns, I think this is a playoff team.
Pierce and Walker are too good and the East remains too weak for them to
slip much. But I don't expect them to win the season series with the Nets,
as they did last year. I think Milwaukee, Toronto and Atlanta bounce back
some this year, and Chicago won't be an easy mark. I think a little slippage
and a mid-level playoff seed is likely.

Papile's "Thank God he didn't come in fat" quote kills me. High praise
indeed.

Mark