Re: Byron Scott's quotes

At 04:24 PM 10/22/2002 +0200, hironaka@nomade.fr wrote:
> ---------- Initial message -----------

No wonder League Pass also broadcasts seemingly every
Timberwolves and Bulls game. That's good news. I really
hope they broadcast the Dallas game tomorrow. Some good
match-ups there. And it seems likely that MJ will play in
at least one pre-season game for the Wiz.

But I'm a little surprised that more teams (Lakers etc)
don't bother broadcasting pre-season games. Its always
fun to see how draft picks and new guys play with
extended minutes.

Actually the Lakers do air preseason games but on KCAL. Those games don't make it to the PASS but those of us lucky enough to have a BUD (Big Ugly Dish) get to see them. The Rockets also broadcast the OTA games from ch 51 on the BUD The Mavs/Celtics is being aired on the PASS on Wednesday just FYI.
Go to the url below and pretty much if a preseason game is broadcast on a regional it will air on the PASS. Tonight for instance 3 games are on the PASS one from MSG and 2 on Sunshine. The 4th preseason game being aired Will not be on the PASS as it is the Lakers broadcast on KCAL. Just FYI for my fellow listers the remaining FSNE games are scheduled to be on the PASS as well as an ESPN and a TNT contest. Later.Mike
http://www.nba.com/schedules/2002_2003_game_schedule/index.html