Re: Celtics scoring

At 01:07 PM 10/20/02 -0400, Eggcentric@aol.com wrote:
>Also, for those of us participating in the annual Celtics' win poll,
>the Las Vegas WINS FUTURES opened at 47.5 for our men in green.
>
>Is it too late to up my guess from 42 to 47.5 on the nose?  You might also
>want to apprise Mrs. Snoopy  of this latest data.

Never too late, but is that a serious question or just whimsy?  Let me
know.

As long as we're on the subject, if there's anyone still interested in
making their predictions known, time is running out.  Check the CBW for the
latest and greatest!

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle
Please visit the Celtics Beagle Website at
http://users.mfi.net/fluteaphrael/celticsbeagle/celtics.html