Re: Celtics scoring

<< Now, if my Beagle Math is correct (talk about a longshot...), the Celtics
have thus far averages 101.6 points per game in the preseason.  At least we
know the scoring is there. >> - Snoopy

Thanks, Snoopy. For the rest of us who are too lazy or Bakeresqueb" in doing
the math, according to The Boston Globe -

< entering last night's contest, Boston was allowing more points per game
(103.3) than any team in the league. That takes away from the fact that
Boston ranked first in the NBA in points per game with 103.3. >

Also, for those of us participating in the annual Celtics' win poll,
the Las Vegas WINS FUTURES opened at 47.5 for our men in green.

Is it too late to up my guess from 42 to 47.5 on the nose?  You might also
want to apprise Mrs. Snoopy  of this latest data.

Egg