Re: Re:Globe article / Personal comments

< However the foul problems don't help and this is where Baker is the
problem.  Most of his fouls seemed to be reach in's as players drove by
him or grabs on players cutting without the ball.  That's just plain lazy
and the fault has to lay with Baker there. > - Tammo

Nicely done, Tammo -  many excellent points including the above.
Aside from Obiebs stubborn refusal to blend Bakerbs skills into our
starting unit, easy-going, slow-learner Baker has yet to show
intelligence either on or off the court. Character, character, character.
I would rather root for a team of heady Fred Hoibergs and draft one
solid Shane Battier in lieu of two or three athletic, future upside,
72 IQ hot dogs.  Okay - so I get off on being one of a dozen fans doing
the wave for Princeton in their boring little gymnasium vs. being a
wide-eyed spectator at the high-tech, 4th of July fireworks
introduction of the latest Las Vegas/Nevada bball parolees. And this
is despite the background of the fun Little Green Man slot machine
which happily eats my remaining drachmas left over from the stock
market, and the soothing dancing Nessun Dorma fountains at the Bellagio
which I love so much.

Also, Tammo, your analysis of Wolko looking pretty average is
probably pretty accurate despite my exuberance over finally seeing
one of our big men actually rebounding.  His reward for 7 rebounds in
14 minutes against the Nets... a DNP from Obie last night despite our
soon-to-be-released practice players being granted a couple of
thanks Obie minutes each.

Finally, with SG Delk as our starting PG and feisty SG SWill as his
backup, where are point forward Walkerbs pick-up-the-slack assists
in these practice games?  Has AW relinquished this responsibility to
Pierce along with scoring and rebounding?

Am off to eat a cookie... along with a stiff Sapphire martini.

Egg