Re: predictions?

Good afternoon all-

I've been a lurker on this list for a couple of years now.  I bleed green
and am the proprietor of CelticsPride.com.  I just launched (today) my
latest project--NBATools.com.

The site is a cross between HoopsAvenue.com, HoopsWorld.com, fark.com, and
of course-- CelticsPride.com.  After reading so many great game recaps,
opinions, news links, etc from this list, I decided it would be a good
idea to build a website for fans of all teams to do just that.  The site
is a labor of love, I'm not trying to make any money from it.

I'd love it if y'all would take a look and possibly start submitting your
recaps, editorials, opnions (I know you have plenty of those!), etc.

You can find it at: http://www.nbatools.com

Thanks much and sorry for the somewhat-off-topic post.

-Adam